What Professions Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)? EB-2 visas are a second...Read More
Author: Rusten C. Hurd, Esq
An E2 investor visa offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to live and work in the United States in...Read More
For Swedish investors and entrepreneurs, an E2 visa represents a chance to live and work in the...Read More
If you are interested in living in the United States by investment in a business, the E2 investor...Read More
The L-1 visa is a nonimmigrant work visa that allows multinational companies to transfer certain...Read More
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks