What Professions Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)? EB-2 visas are a second...Read More
Category: Green Cards
If you are seeking permanent residency, an employment-based visa such as the EB-2 National...Read More
Individuals seeking to live and work in the United States face an intimidating array of choices...Read More
An immigration interview with US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) can be a nerve-wracking experience. One of the questions we get the most here at the firm is what is going to happen at my immigration interview and how do I need to prepare? While interviews are a normal part of the process in obtaining permanent residency (often known as a green card) it can be stressful for anyone who is not familiar with the process. Understanding what will happen at an immigration interview at USCIS can help ease your mind, and will help you prepare for the interview itself.Read More
Section 204(j) of the Immigration and nationality Act (INA) provides for job portability for...Read More
In recent years the EB-5 program developed from a little-known and infrequently used path to a...Read More
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks