For individuals interested in living and working in the United States, obtaining permanent...Read More
Category: Green Cards
Visa Bulletin for EB-2 Remains Current for February 2020: How Does This Impact Prospective National Interest Waiver Applicants?
For prospective immigrants seeking to come to the United States on an employment-based visa, such...Read More
If you are seeking permanent residency, an employment-based visa such as the EB-2 National...Read More
Individuals seeking to live and work in the United States face an intimidating array of choices...Read More
An immigration interview with US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) can be a nerve-wracking experience. One of the questions we get the most here at the firm is what is going to happen at my immigration interview and how do I need to prepare? While interviews are a normal part of the process in obtaining permanent residency (often known as a green card) it can be stressful for anyone who is not familiar with the process. Understanding what will happen at an immigration interview at USCIS can help ease your mind, and will help you prepare for the interview itself.Read More
Section 204(j) of the Immigration and nationality Act (INA) provides for job portability for...Read More
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB-1 v. EB-2 National Interest Waiver: Advantages and Disadvantages of the Green Card Options
- USCIS Holds EB-5 Stakeholder Engagement to discuss new Processing Procedures
- The Top Four National Interest Waiver Trends for 2020
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved: Another Client Receives Approval of an EB2 NIW after Nine Months
- Visa Bulletin for EB-2 Remains Current for February 2020: How Does This Impact Prospective National Interest Waiver Applicants?