Category: Green Cards
Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
The path to US residency for foreign physicians has long been a series of obstacles leading to a...Read More
Visa Bulletin for EB-2 Remains Current for February 2020: How Does This Impact Prospective National Interest Waiver Applicants?
For prospective immigrants seeking to come to the United States on an employment-based visa, such...Read More
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Consultant in Digital Design and Technology Intelligence
- EB-2 NIW Approved for Software Engineer
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal