In late October, shortly before the midterm elections in the United States, President Donald Trump...Read More
Category: Immigration News
Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
Attorney Rusten Hurd was interviewed by Channel 13 News in Orlando, Florida concerning a recent Federal Court decision. On April 24, 2018 a Washington D.C. Federal Court Judge found that the memorandum utilized by the...Read More
It is no surprise that since President Donald Trump took office in January 2017, immigration raids...Read More
Under a new proposal by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), foreign students may have to...Read More
According to an internal memorandum by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Trump...Read More
Shortly after his inauguration in January, President Trump signed an executive order that placed...Read More
Following Indications that Courthouse Immigration Raids will Continue, State Chief Justices Speak Out
Most observers expected a more aggressive approach to immigration enforcement from the Drumpf...Read More
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Releases Implementation Memo Discussing Border Patrol Enforcement Priorities
In recent weeks, the immigration and border enforcement regime that Americans and American...Read More
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks