Congratulations to our client who obtained an L-1B visa approval as Specialized Employee for a...Read More
Category: L-1 Visas
The L-1 visa is a nonimmigrant work visa that allows multinational companies to transfer certain...Read More
The “Buy American, Hire American” executive order issued by President Trump has caused...Read More
Most government organizations aren’t exactly known for their speedy paperwork turnaround....Read More
While the L1-A visa or L-1B visa are considered non-immigrant employment-based visas, there is a...Read More
The H-1B Visa and L-1 Visa are both non-immigrant visas which permit employers to legally bring...Read More
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks