1. The New Rule On January 9, 2020, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)...Read More
Reprinted Article from NewsGuide.US edition of June 16, 2012: http://newsguide.us/business/economy/obama-dream-act-reform-devil-in-the-details.html On June 15, 2012 the Obama Administration announced it would stop deporting many...Read More
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card in 2020 (Step-by-Step Guide).
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor