1. The New Rule On January 9, 2020, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)...Read More
Reprinted Article from NewsGuide.US edition of June 16, 2012: http://newsguide.us/business/economy/obama-dream-act-reform-devil-in-the-details.html On June 15, 2012 the Obama Administration announced it would stop deporting many...Read More
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card in 2020 (Step-by-Step Guide).
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]
- Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
- Immigration Denials: Complete Guide to Overcome Immigration & Green Card Denials and Win.