Attorney Carlos Colombo attended the groundbreaking ceremony for Orlando City Soccer’s new stadium Thursday night in downtown Orlando. Attorney Colombo accompanied MLS Expansion Club Orlando City Soccer’s Owner and...Read More
Businesses Weigh in on President Obama’s Potential Immigration Executive Action This summer President Obama has been actively seeking recommendations on what executive actions he could take to fix our broken immigration...Read More
Reprinted Article from NewsGuide.US edition of June 16, 2012: http://newsguide.us/business/economy/obama-dream-act-reform-devil-in-the-details.html On June 15, 2012 the Obama Administration announced it would stop deporting many...Read More
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks