Colombo & Hurd is happy to share that we were able to recently obtain an E-2 Visa for our client, a Colombian citizen, through the US Consulate in Bogotá, Colombia. The E-2 Visa is valid for a full five years based on the U.S. E-2 Visa treaty with Colombia. Our client is operating an Auto Sales store in Florida.
August 16, 2018
September 13, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1 Visa Extension Processing Time: How Long Does It Take to Extend the L-1 Visa?
- E2 Visas for Mexican Nationals
- Colombian Physician Approved for EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card
- E2 Visas Approved for Investors at US Consulate in Buenos Aires, Argentina