Colombo & Hurd is happy to share that we were able to recently obtain an E-2 Visa for our client, a Colombian citizen, through the US Consulate in Bogotá, Colombia. The E-2 Visa is valid for a full five years based on the U.S. E-2 Visa treaty with Colombia. Our client is operating an Auto Sales store in Florida.
August 3, 2018
October 3, 2019
August 16, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]
- Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
- Immigration Denials: Complete Guide to Overcome Immigration & Green Card Denials and Win.
- EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
- US Visa Opportunities for Foreign Physicians and Healthcare Workers: The Impact of Coronavirus in the US and the Potential for a Green Card through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver.