Colombo & Hurd is happy to share that we were able to recently obtain an E-2 Visa for our client, a Colombian citizen, through the US Consulate in Bogotá, Colombia. The E-2 Visa is valid for a full five years based on the U.S. E-2 Visa treaty with Colombia. Our client is operating an Auto Sales store in Florida.
November 3, 2017
September 8, 2017
January 18, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- EB 5 Visa Approval for Brazilian Client and his family.
- O-1 Visa Approved for Korean Golf Instructor
- Haitian TPS Beneficiaries Continue to await Guidance from USCIS (Honduran and Nicaraguan TPS Holders also Impacted)
- Skilled Workers, Professionals and Other Workers May Qualify for an EB-3 Visa
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa Approved for Folk Singer