Colombo & Hurd is happy to share that we were able to recently obtain an E-2 Visa for our client, a Colombian citizen, through the US Consulate in Bogotá, Colombia. The E-2 Visa is valid for a full five years based on the U.S. E-2 Visa treaty with Colombia. Our client is operating an Auto Sales store in Florida.
April 28, 2015
March 29, 2018
March 31, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How to Find the Best Tampa Immigration Lawyer
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case