Congratulations to our client, a national of the United Kingdom whose E2 Visa was recently approved at the US Consulate in London. Although the Consulate is typically taking about 7-9 weeks to process E2 applications currently the U.S. Consulate in London was kind enough to process our client’s E-2 Visa in only 5 weeks after a successful expedite request. Our client’s investment was made into a media and publishing company that will handle the design, publishing, distribution and sale of the worldwide official exclusive licensed publications for major sporting events. His company will maintain involvement with selling the licensing, publishing and media rights to U.S. publishers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers in both print and digital formats. We are genuinely excited for our client’s approval and wish him and his family the best on their E-2 Visas.
January 21, 2020
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]
- Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
- Immigration Denials: Complete Guide to Overcome Immigration & Green Card Denials and Win.
- EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.