Congratulations to our client, a national of the United Kingdom whose E2 Visa was recently approved at the US Consulate in London. Although the Consulate is typically taking about 7-9 weeks to process E2 applications currently the U.S. Consulate in London was kind enough to process our client’s E-2 Visa in only 5 weeks after a successful expedite request. Our client’s investment was made into a media and publishing company that will handle the design, publishing, distribution and sale of the worldwide official exclusive licensed publications for major sporting events. His company will maintain involvement with selling the licensing, publishing and media rights to U.S. publishers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers in both print and digital formats. We are genuinely excited for our client’s approval and wish him and his family the best on their E-2 Visas.
October 5, 2019
January 18, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- USCIS Finalizes Overhaul of H-1B Visa Lottery – Selection Starts 3/1/2020
- EB1 Approval for Neurologist in Just 9 days
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?