Congratulations to our client, a national of the United Kingdom whose E2 Visa was recently approved at the US Consulate in London. Although the Consulate is typically taking about 7-9 weeks to process E2 applications currently the U.S. Consulate in London was kind enough to process our client’s E-2 Visa in only 5 weeks after a successful expedite request. Our client’s investment was made into a media and publishing company that will handle the design, publishing, distribution and sale of the worldwide official exclusive licensed publications for major sporting events. His company will maintain involvement with selling the licensing, publishing and media rights to U.S. publishers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers in both print and digital formats. We are genuinely excited for our client’s approval and wish him and his family the best on their E-2 Visas.
January 18, 2018
February 27, 2018
August 3, 2018
April 6, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for Preschool Franchise at US Consulate in Sao Paolo, Brazil
- E2 Visa for Sweden: Complete Guide for Swedish Investors in the US
- E2 Visa approved for Tanning Salon Business for Canadian National
- E2 Visa Requirements: How to Achieve E2 Visa Approval
- L-1 Visa Extension Processing Time: How Long Does It Take to Extend the L-1 Visa?