Congratulations to our client, a national of the United Kingdom whose E2 Visa was recently approved at the US Consulate in London. Although the Consulate is typically taking about 7-9 weeks to process E2 applications currently the U.S. Consulate in London was kind enough to process our client’s E-2 Visa in only 5 weeks after a successful expedite request. Our client’s investment was made into a media and publishing company that will handle the design, publishing, distribution and sale of the worldwide official exclusive licensed publications for major sporting events. His company will maintain involvement with selling the licensing, publishing and media rights to U.S. publishers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers in both print and digital formats. We are genuinely excited for our client’s approval and wish him and his family the best on their E-2 Visas.
September 20, 2020
August 3, 2018
October 24, 2020
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Consultant in Digital Design and Technology Intelligence
- EB-2 NIW Approved for Software Engineer
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal