Congratulations to our client, a national of the United Kingdom whose E2 Visa was recently approved at the US Consulate in London. Although the Consulate is typically taking about 7-9 weeks to process E2 applications currently the U.S. Consulate in London was kind enough to process our client’s E-2 Visa in only 5 weeks after a successful expedite request. Our client’s investment was made into a media and publishing company that will handle the design, publishing, distribution and sale of the worldwide official exclusive licensed publications for major sporting events. His company will maintain involvement with selling the licensing, publishing and media rights to U.S. publishers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers in both print and digital formats. We are genuinely excited for our client’s approval and wish him and his family the best on their E-2 Visas.
October 12, 2018
December 10, 2017
February 27, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1 Visa Extension Processing Time: How Long Does It Take to Extend the L-1 Visa?
- E2 Visas for Mexican Nationals
- Colombian Physician Approved for EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card
- E2 Visas Approved for Investors at US Consulate in Buenos Aires, Argentina