Congratulations to our client who recently received an approval for his E2 Visa at the US Consulate in São Paulo, Brazil. Our client invested in a full service video production company with the aim of offering its services to businesses, advertising companies, and marketing firms. He also plans to work with screenwriters and directors looking for a production company to being their ideas to life. As Florida is one of the largest hubs for creativity in the United States, his company will be based in Central Florida.
March 21, 2011
May 4, 2018
September 13, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for National of Brazil and Italy for Video Production Company
- P1 Visa Approved for an International Soccer Player Support Specialist
- E2 Visa for Canadian and Brazilian Dual National Approved at US Consulate General Toronto
- Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).