Congratulations to our client who recently received an approval for his E2 Visa at the US Consulate in São Paulo, Brazil. Our client invested in a full service video production company with the aim of offering its services to businesses, advertising companies, and marketing firms. He also plans to work with screenwriters and directors looking for a production company to being their ideas to life. As Florida is one of the largest hubs for creativity in the United States, his company will be based in Central Florida.
August 3, 2018
April 28, 2015
May 4, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How to Find the Best Tampa Immigration Lawyer
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case