Congratulations to our client who recently received an approval for his E2 Visa at the US Consulate in São Paulo, Brazil. Our client invested in a full service video production company with the aim of offering its services to businesses, advertising companies, and marketing firms. He also plans to work with screenwriters and directors looking for a production company to being their ideas to life. As Florida is one of the largest hubs for creativity in the United States, his company will be based in Central Florida.
March 21, 2011
August 3, 2018
April 28, 2015
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]
- Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
- Immigration Denials: Complete Guide to Overcome Immigration & Green Card Denials and Win.
- EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
- US Visa Opportunities for Foreign Physicians and Healthcare Workers: The Impact of Coronavirus in the US and the Potential for a Green Card through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver.