Congratulations to our client who recently received an approval for his E2 Visa at the US Consulate in São Paulo, Brazil. Our client invested in a full service video production company with the aim of offering its services to businesses, advertising companies, and marketing firms. He also plans to work with screenwriters and directors looking for a production company to being their ideas to life. As Florida is one of the largest hubs for creativity in the United States, his company will be based in Central Florida.
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card in 2020 (Step-by-Step Guide).
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor