Colombo & Hurd is proud to congratulate our clients who were recently approved for a change of status to E2 arising from their purchase of a gas station in Jacksonville, Florida. The recently formed company purchased a firmly established gas station and convenience store, with ATM and money order service, as well as a car wash and established pizza franchise. The change of status allowed our client along with her husband and children to change from their lawful non-immigrant status to valid E2 status without leaving the United States. Congratulations, again, to our clients from Kazakhstan and best wishes on their new business!
February 27, 2018
October 1, 2019
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved in Toronto for Investor & Essential Employee for Men’s Personal Care Company
- USCIS Finalizes Overhaul of H-1B Visa Lottery – Selection Starts 3/1/2020
- EB1 Approval for Neurologist in Just 9 days
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.