Colombo & Hurd is proud to congratulate our clients who were recently approved for a change of status to E2 arising from their purchase of a gas station in Jacksonville, Florida. The recently formed company purchased a firmly established gas station and convenience store, with ATM and money order service, as well as a car wash and established pizza franchise. The change of status allowed our client along with her husband and children to change from their lawful non-immigrant status to valid E2 status without leaving the United States. Congratulations, again, to our clients from Kazakhstan and best wishes on their new business!
December 6, 2017
February 27, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card in 2020 (Step-by-Step Guide).
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor