Colombo & Hurd is proud to congratulate our clients who were recently approved for a change of status to E2 arising from their purchase of a gas station in Jacksonville, Florida. The recently formed company purchased a firmly established gas station and convenience store, with ATM and money order service, as well as a car wash and established pizza franchise. The change of status allowed our client along with her husband and children to change from their lawful non-immigrant status to valid E2 status without leaving the United States. Congratulations, again, to our clients from Kazakhstan and best wishes on their new business!
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]
- Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
- Immigration Denials: Complete Guide to Overcome Immigration & Green Card Denials and Win.
- EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
- US Visa Opportunities for Foreign Physicians and Healthcare Workers: The Impact of Coronavirus in the US and the Potential for a Green Card through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver.