In the past week, one of our spectacular clients was approved for a 5-year E-2 Visa through the US Consulate in Rome, Italy. The client invested approximately $80,000.00 to purchase and existing retail store and was approved immediately following her interview. We are proud to have another successful E2 Visa approved through the US Consulate in Rome. However, as a note of caution please keep in mind that the wait time for the Consular interview in Italy continues to be one of the longest E-2 Visa time frames — about three months total. For more information about how to process an E-2 visa for Italians feel free to visit out page here.
October 1, 2019
E2 Visa Approved for Purchase of Jacksonville, Florida Gas Station for National of Kazakhstan and Family
May 5, 2019
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks