In the past week, one of our spectacular clients was approved for a 5-year E-2 Visa through the US Consulate in Rome, Italy. The client invested approximately $80,000.00 to purchase and existing retail store and was approved immediately following her interview. We are proud to have another successful E2 Visa approved through the US Consulate in Rome. However, as a note of caution please keep in mind that the wait time for the Consular interview in Italy continues to be one of the longest E-2 Visa time frames — about three months total. For more information about how to process an E-2 visa for Italians feel free to visit out page here.
January 21, 2017
December 6, 2017
November 3, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- E2 Visa for Canadian and Brazilian Dual National Approved at US Consulate General Toronto
- Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).
- EB1C (Green card for Foreign Executive or Manager) Approved for Orlando Gym Executive and Manager
- E2 Visa Status Approved for National of India and Canada for Gas Station and Convenience Store