In the past week, one of our spectacular clients was approved for a 5-year E-2 Visa through the US Consulate in Rome, Italy. The client invested approximately $80,000.00 to purchase and existing retail store and was approved immediately following her interview. We are proud to have another successful E2 Visa approved through the US Consulate in Rome. However, as a note of caution please keep in mind that the wait time for the Consular interview in Italy continues to be one of the longest E-2 Visa time frames — about three months total. For more information about how to process an E-2 visa for Italians feel free to visit out page here.
February 27, 2018
March 31, 2018
December 10, 2017
January 10, 2020
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]
- Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
- Immigration Denials: Complete Guide to Overcome Immigration & Green Card Denials and Win.
- EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
- US Visa Opportunities for Foreign Physicians and Healthcare Workers: The Impact of Coronavirus in the US and the Potential for a Green Card through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver.