In the past week, one of our spectacular clients was approved for a 5-year E-2 Visa through the US Consulate in Rome, Italy. The client invested approximately $80,000.00 to purchase and existing retail store and was approved immediately following her interview. We are proud to have another successful E2 Visa approved through the US Consulate in Rome. However, as a note of caution please keep in mind that the wait time for the Consular interview in Italy continues to be one of the longest E-2 Visa time frames — about three months total. For more information about how to process an E-2 visa for Italians feel free to visit out page here.
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Human Resources Consultant
- E2 Visa Approved for Canadian National for Texas Optometry Practice
- Three Most Important EB1 Visa Trends for 2021
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Consultant in Digital Design and Technology Intelligence
- EB-2 NIW Approved for Software Engineer