In the past week, one of our spectacular clients was approved for a 5-year E-2 Visa through the US Consulate in Rome, Italy. The client invested approximately $80,000.00 to purchase and existing retail store and was approved immediately following her interview. We are proud to have another successful E2 Visa approved through the US Consulate in Rome. However, as a note of caution please keep in mind that the wait time for the Consular interview in Italy continues to be one of the longest E-2 Visa time frames — about three months total.
November 3, 2017
December 10, 2017
September 13, 2017
December 6, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- EB1 Visa Approval for Software Developer Artist from Argentina
- L-1 Visas Receive Increased Scrutiny Under Trump Administration
- How to Hire the Best Orlando Immigration Lawyer for your Case
- The Three Most Important EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability) Visa Trends in the Trump Era
- EB 5 Visa Approval for Brazilian Client and his family.