In the past week, one of our spectacular clients was approved for a 5-year E-2 Visa through the US Consulate in Rome, Italy. The client invested approximately $80,000.00 to purchase and existing retail store and was approved immediately following her interview. We are proud to have another successful E2 Visa approved through the US Consulate in Rome. However, as a note of caution please keep in mind that the wait time for the Consular interview in Italy continues to be one of the longest E-2 Visa time frames — about three months total. For more information about how to process an E-2 visa for Italians feel free to visit out page here.
August 16, 2018
May 4, 2018
November 8, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for Preschool Franchise at US Consulate in Sao Paolo, Brazil
- E2 Visa for Sweden: Complete Guide for Swedish Investors in the US
- E2 Visa approved for Tanning Salon Business for Canadian National
- E2 Visa Requirements: How to Achieve E2 Visa Approval
- L-1 Visa Extension Processing Time: How Long Does It Take to Extend the L-1 Visa?