Congratulations to our client, a dual national of India and Canada, on the recent approval of her E2 Visa at the US Consulate in Toronto, Canada. Our client previously operated an exceptionally successful event decor business in Canada and has over a decade of experience in the industry. She elected to open her business in Central Florida to serve the community with an event design, decor and rental business in Kissimmee, Florida. Our sincere and heartfelt congratulations to our client who was approved for a five year E2 visa and will be entering Florida to operate her business in the near future.
October 1, 2019
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
- US Visa Opportunities for Foreign Physicians and Healthcare Workers: The Impact of Coronavirus in the US and the Potential for a Green Card through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver.
- EB-1 v. EB-2 National Interest Waiver: Advantages and Disadvantages of the Green Card Options
- USCIS Holds EB-5 Stakeholder Engagement to discuss new Processing Procedures
- The Top Four National Interest Waiver Trends for 2020