Congratulations to our client, a dual national of India and Canada, who recently had his E-2 Visa status approved through a domestic application with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Our client purchased an existing gas station and convenience store on a contingent basis and was able to gain approval for his E2 status through his Canadian nationality. The application was approved within two weeks of filing without a Request for Evidence of any other query from USCIS.
EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
April 2, 2020
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa approved at Toronto Consulate after Expedited Interview during COVID-19 Protocols
- Green Card for Entrepreneurs through the EB2 National Interest Waiver
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Human Resources Consultant
- E2 Visa Approved for Canadian National for Texas Optometry Practice
- Three Most Important EB1 Visa Trends for 2021