Congratulations to our client, a dual national of India and Canada, who recently had his E-2 Visa status approved through a domestic application with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Our client purchased an existing gas station and convenience store on a contingent basis and was able to gain approval for his E2 status through his Canadian nationality. The application was approved within two weeks of filing without a Request for Evidence of any other query from USCIS.
April 6, 2017
E2 Visa Approved for Purchase of Jacksonville, Florida Gas Station for National of Kazakhstan and Family
May 5, 2019
EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
April 2, 2020
June 27, 2019
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Consultant in Digital Design and Technology Intelligence
- EB-2 NIW Approved for Software Engineer
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal