Congratulations to our client, a dual national of India and Canada, who recently had his E-2 Visa status approved through a domestic application with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Our client purchased an existing gas station and convenience store on a contingent basis and was able to gain approval for his E2 status through his Canadian nationality. The application was approved within two weeks of filing without a Request for Evidence of any other query from USCIS.
September 13, 2017
December 10, 2017
November 3, 2017
April 6, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for National of Brazil and Italy for Video Production Company
- P1 Visa Approved for an International Soccer Player Support Specialist
- E2 Visa for Canadian and Brazilian Dual National Approved at US Consulate General Toronto
- Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).