Congratulations to our client, a dual national of India and Canada, who recently had his E-2 Visa status approved through a domestic application with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Our client purchased an existing gas station and convenience store on a contingent basis and was able to gain approval for his E2 status through his Canadian nationality. The application was approved within two weeks of filing without a Request for Evidence of any other query from USCIS.
January 21, 2017
December 6, 2017
January 18, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).
- EB1C (Green card for Foreign Executive or Manager) Approved for Orlando Gym Executive and Manager
- E2 Visa Status Approved for National of India and Canada for Gas Station and Convenience Store
- EB1 Visa Approval for Software Developer Artist from Argentina
- L-1 Visas Receive Increased Scrutiny Under Trump Administration