Colombo & Hurd is happy to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa based on Extraordinary Ability for our client, a Mongolian folk singer and pop star who is nationally and internationally renowned. USCIS agreed with our assertion that our client is an extraordinary songwriter and vocalist of traditional long draw song, a center element of traditional Mongolian music that is a rare skill. She has been recognized for her contribution to revitalizing and preserving the traditional music culture of Mongolia.
December 10, 2017
September 13, 2017
April 6, 2017
November 3, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- O-1 Visa Approved for Korean Golf Instructor
- Haitian TPS Beneficiaries Continue to await Guidance from USCIS (Honduran and Nicaraguan TPS Holders also Impacted)
- Skilled Workers, Professionals and Other Workers May Qualify for an EB-3 Visa
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa Approved for Folk Singer
- How Long Does it Take to Obtain an E2 Visa?