Colombo & Hurd is happy to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa based on Extraordinary Ability for our client, a Mongolian folk singer and pop star who is nationally and internationally renowned. USCIS agreed with our assertion that our client is an extraordinary songwriter and vocalist of traditional long draw song, a center element of traditional Mongolian music that is a rare skill. She has been recognized for her contribution to revitalizing and preserving the traditional music culture of Mongolia.
January 18, 2018
November 8, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for Canadian Entrepreneur’s HVAC Company at U.S. Consulate in Toronto
- E2 Visa Approved for Mexican Entrepreneur in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
- E2 Visa for Brazil National Approved at Sao Paulo, Brazil US Consulate
- E2 Visa Approved for Purchase of Jacksonville, Florida Gas Station for National of Kazakhstan and Family
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take?