Colombo & Hurd is happy to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa based on Extraordinary Ability for our client, a Mongolian folk singer and pop star who is nationally and internationally renowned. USCIS agreed with our assertion that our client is an extraordinary songwriter and vocalist of traditional long draw song, a center element of traditional Mongolian music that is a rare skill. She has been recognized for her contribution to revitalizing and preserving the traditional music culture of Mongolia.
March 29, 2018
April 6, 2017
January 18, 2018
December 10, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- E2 Visa for Canadian and Brazilian Dual National Approved at US Consulate General Toronto
- Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).
- EB1C (Green card for Foreign Executive or Manager) Approved for Orlando Gym Executive and Manager
- E2 Visa Status Approved for National of India and Canada for Gas Station and Convenience Store