Colombo & Hurd is happy to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa based on Extraordinary Ability for our client, a Mongolian folk singer and pop star who is nationally and internationally renowned. USCIS agreed with our assertion that our client is an extraordinary songwriter and vocalist of traditional long draw song, a center element of traditional Mongolian music that is a rare skill. She has been recognized for her contribution to revitalizing and preserving the traditional music culture of Mongolia.
November 3, 2017
March 31, 2018
October 12, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How to Find the Best Tampa Immigration Lawyer
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case