Colombo & Hurd is happy to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa based on Extraordinary Ability for our client, a Mongolian folk singer and pop star who is nationally and internationally renowned. USCIS agreed with our assertion that our client is an extraordinary songwriter and vocalist of traditional long draw song, a center element of traditional Mongolian music that is a rare skill. She has been recognized for her contribution to revitalizing and preserving the traditional music culture of Mongolia.
March 31, 2018
November 3, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for Preschool Franchise at US Consulate in Sao Paolo, Brazil
- E2 Visa for Sweden: Complete Guide for Swedish Investors in the US
- E2 Visa approved for Tanning Salon Business for Canadian National
- E2 Visa Requirements: How to Achieve E2 Visa Approval
- L-1 Visa Extension Processing Time: How Long Does It Take to Extend the L-1 Visa?