Colombo & Hurd is happy to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa based on Extraordinary Ability for our client, a Mongolian folk singer and pop star who is nationally and internationally renowned. USCIS agreed with our assertion that our client is an extraordinary songwriter and vocalist of traditional long draw song, a center element of traditional Mongolian music that is a rare skill. She has been recognized for her contribution to revitalizing and preserving the traditional music culture of Mongolia.
February 27, 2018
November 8, 2017
December 10, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- EB1 Visa Approval for Software Developer Artist from Argentina
- L-1 Visas Receive Increased Scrutiny Under Trump Administration
- How to Hire the Best Orlando Immigration Lawyer for your Case
- The Three Most Important EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability) Visa Trends in the Trump Era
- EB 5 Visa Approval for Brazilian Client and his family.