Colombo & Hurd is happy to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa based on Extraordinary Ability for our client, a Mongolian folk singer and pop star who is nationally and internationally renowned. USCIS agreed with our assertion that our client is an extraordinary songwriter and vocalist of traditional long draw song, a center element of traditional Mongolian music that is a rare skill. She has been recognized for her contribution to revitalizing and preserving the traditional music culture of Mongolia.
December 10, 2017
January 21, 2017
April 6, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case
- E2 Visa for Event Decorating and Design Business Approved for Dual Indian and Canadian National
- EB1 Visa Approved for Plastic Surgeon