Colombo & Hurd is happy to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa based on Extraordinary Ability for our client, a Mongolian folk singer and pop star who is nationally and internationally renowned. USCIS agreed with our assertion that our client is an extraordinary songwriter and vocalist of traditional long draw song, a center element of traditional Mongolian music that is a rare skill. She has been recognized for her contribution to revitalizing and preserving the traditional music culture of Mongolia.
May 4, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks