Colombo & Hurd is happy to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa based on Extraordinary Ability for our client, a Mongolian folk singer and pop star who is nationally and internationally renowned. USCIS agreed with our assertion that our client is an extraordinary songwriter and vocalist of traditional long draw song, a center element of traditional Mongolian music that is a rare skill. She has been recognized for her contribution to revitalizing and preserving the traditional music culture of Mongolia.
E2 Visa Approved for Purchase of Jacksonville, Florida Gas Station for National of Kazakhstan and Family
May 5, 2019
EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
April 2, 2020
January 21, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- Green Card for Engineers through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver
- TPS for Venezuelans: Three Important Things to Know
- E2 Visa approved at Toronto Consulate after Expedited Interview during COVID-19 Protocols
- Green Card for Entrepreneurs through the EB2 National Interest Waiver
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Human Resources Consultant