Congratulations to our client, a well-recognized and respected plastic surgeon and Brazilian national on his recent EB-1 Visa approval! Our client created a special plastic surgery technique which does not require any cuts or incisions and is minimally invasive. His innovative technique has received worldwide recognition for significantly altering the industry. As a result of his numerous contributions to the field, he has received several awards, garnered praise from the media, and has been invited to conferences to speak and educate others in his industry about the technique. We are extremely pleased for our client with his deserved approval of his EB-1 Visa. To find our more about emerging issues concerning the EB-1 Visa please visit our blog on the Three Most Important EB1 Visa Trends in the Trump Era or you can also visit our webpage concerning the EB1 Visa process and requirements. If you would like to speak with one of our immigration attorneys who focuses on the EB1 Visa, please contact our offices today to schedule a consultation.
May 4, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]
- Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
- Immigration Denials: Complete Guide to Overcome Immigration & Green Card Denials and Win.
- EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
- US Visa Opportunities for Foreign Physicians and Healthcare Workers: The Impact of Coronavirus in the US and the Potential for a Green Card through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver.