Congratulations to our client, a well-recognized and respected plastic surgeon and Brazilian national on his recent EB-1 Visa approval! Our client created a special plastic surgery technique which does not require any cuts or incisions and is minimally invasive. His innovative technique has received worldwide recognition for significantly altering the industry. As a result of his numerous contributions to the field, he has received several awards, garnered praise from the media, and has been invited to conferences to speak and educate others in his industry about the technique. We are extremely pleased for our client with his deserved approval of his EB-1 Visa. To find our more about emerging issues concerning the EB-1 Visa please visit our blog on the Three Most Important EB1 Visa Trends in the Trump Era or you can also visit our webpage concerning the EB1 Visa process and requirements. If you would like to speak with one of our immigration attorneys who focuses on the EB1 Visa, please contact our offices today to schedule a consultation.
January 18, 2018
December 10, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks