Congratulations to our client, a well-recognized and respected plastic surgeon and Brazilian national on his recent EB-1 Visa approval! Our client created a special plastic surgery technique which does not require any cuts or incisions and is minimally invasive. His innovative technique has received worldwide recognition for significantly altering the industry. As a result of his numerous contributions to the field, he has received several awards, garnered praise from the media, and has been invited to conferences to speak and educate others in his industry about the technique. We are extremely pleased for our client with his deserved approval of his EB-1 Visa. To find our more about emerging issues concerning the EB-1 Visa please visit our blog on the Three Most Important EB1 Visa Trends in the Trump Era or you can also visit our webpage concerning the EB1 Visa process and requirements. If you would like to speak with one of our immigration attorneys who focuses on the EB1 Visa, please contact our offices today to schedule a consultation.
September 13, 2017
March 2, 2016
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for Canadian Entrepreneur’s HVAC Company at U.S. Consulate in Toronto
- E2 Visa Approved for Mexican Entrepreneur in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
- E2 Visa for Brazil National Approved at Sao Paulo, Brazil US Consulate
- E2 Visa Approved for Purchase of Jacksonville, Florida Gas Station for National of Kazakhstan and Family
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take?