We are very proud to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa for our Argentinian client, a Software Developer Artist. The US Immigration Service agreed with our assessment that our client was deserving of approval as an Alien of Extraordinary Ability in light of the fact he had been awarded with one of the most recognized awards in his field from Argentina and had worked as a Software Developer for some of the worlds top companies and advertising agencies. He has developed websites, digital banners, and original apps and one of his apps has been downloaded by more than 20 million users. Congratulations to our extremely impressive client on his EB-1 Approval.
December 6, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
- US Visa Opportunities for Foreign Physicians and Healthcare Workers: The Impact of Coronavirus in the US and the Potential for a Green Card through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver.
- EB-1 v. EB-2 National Interest Waiver: Advantages and Disadvantages of the Green Card Options
- USCIS Holds EB-5 Stakeholder Engagement to discuss new Processing Procedures
- The Top Four National Interest Waiver Trends for 2020