We are very proud to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa for our Argentinian client, a Software Developer Artist. The US Immigration Service agreed with our assessment that our client was deserving of approval as an Alien of Extraordinary Ability in light of the fact he had been awarded with one of the most recognized awards in his field from Argentina and had worked as a Software Developer for some of the worlds top companies and advertising agencies. He has developed websites, digital banners, and original apps and one of his apps has been downloaded by more than 20 million users. Congratulations to our extremely impressive client on his EB-1 Approval.
October 22, 2015
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card in 2020 (Step-by-Step Guide).
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor