We are very proud to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa for our Argentinian client, a Software Developer Artist. The US Immigration Service agreed with our assessment that our client was deserving of approval as an Alien of Extraordinary Ability in light of the fact he had been awardedwith one of the most recognized awards in his field from Argentina and had worked as a Software Developer for some of the worlds top companies and advertising agencies. He has developed websites, digital banners, and original apps and one of his apps has been downloaded by more than 20 million users. Congratulations to our extremely impressive client on his EB-1 Approval.
November 3, 2017
March 2, 2016
December 6, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- EB1 Visa Approval for Software Developer Artist from Argentina
- L-1 Visas Receive Increased Scrutiny Under Trump Administration
- How to Hire the Best Orlando Immigration Lawyer for your Case
- The Three Most Important EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability) Visa Trends in the Trump Era
- EB 5 Visa Approval for Brazilian Client and his family.