We are very proud to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa for our Argentinian client, a Software Developer Artist. The US Immigration Service agreed with our assessment that our client was deserving of approval as an Alien of Extraordinary Ability in light of the fact he had been awarded with one of the most recognized awards in his field from Argentina and had worked as a Software Developer for some of the worlds top companies and advertising agencies. He has developed websites, digital banners, and original apps and one of his apps has been downloaded by more than 20 million users. Congratulations to our extremely impressive client on his EB-1 Approval.
May 4, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for Preschool Franchise at US Consulate in Sao Paolo, Brazil
- E2 Visa for Sweden: Complete Guide for Swedish Investors in the US
- E2 Visa approved for Tanning Salon Business for Canadian National
- E2 Visa Requirements: How to Achieve E2 Visa Approval
- L-1 Visa Extension Processing Time: How Long Does It Take to Extend the L-1 Visa?