We are very proud to announce the approval of an EB-1 Visa for our Argentinian client, a Software Developer Artist. The US Immigration Service agreed with our assessment that our client was deserving of approval as an Alien of Extraordinary Ability in light of the fact he had been awarded with one of the most recognized awards in his field from Argentina and had worked as a Software Developer for some of the worlds top companies and advertising agencies. He has developed websites, digital banners, and original apps and one of his apps has been downloaded by more than 20 million users. Congratulations to our extremely impressive client on his EB-1 Approval.
March 31, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks