Congratulations to our Ukranian Client who recently received an approval of his EB1C Application for Foreign Executives or Managers. Our client manages a very successful gym and fitness center located in Orlando, Florida. His successful management of the domestic business coupled with prior successful management of the parent company abroad led to an affirmative determination from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Our client has indicated that he will continue to manage and operate the existing fitness center (which employs a number of US citizens) and may well expand its operations in the future. Should you have any questions about your eligibility for an EB1C visa in light of your management or executive role in a US business that is either a a parent company, affiliate, branch or subsidiary of a foreign company please contact our experienced immigration attorneys to determine whether a successful application may be filed on your behalf.
EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved: Another Client Receives Approval of an EB2 NIW after Nine Months
February 5, 2020
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card in 2020 (Step-by-Step Guide).
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]