Congratulations to our Ukranian Client who recently received an approval of his EB1C Application for Foreign Executives or Managers. Our client manages a very successful gym and fitness center located in Orlando, Florida. His successful management of the domestic business coupled with prior successful management of the parent company abroad led to an affirmative determination from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Our client has indicated that he will continue to manage and operate the existing fitness center (which employs a number of US citizens) and may well expand its operations in the future. Should you have any questions about your eligibility for an EB1C visa in light of your management or executive role in a US business that is either a a parent company, affiliate, branch or subsidiary of a foreign company please contact our experienced immigration attorneys to determine whether a successful application may be filed on your behalf.
Visa Bulletin for EB-2 Remains Current for February 2020: How Does This Impact Prospective National Interest Waiver Applicants?
January 27, 2020
January 18, 2018
August 10, 2015
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Consultant in Digital Design and Technology Intelligence
- EB-2 NIW Approved for Software Engineer
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal