Colombo & Hurd is proud to announce the recent approval of an O-1 Visa for our client, a Golf Instructor and citizen of the Republic of Korea. The O-1 is a non-immigrant visa reserved for foreign nationals who possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. Our client had achieved exceptional success both as a golfer and golf instructor. His coaching methods include not only golf techniques, but also techniques that enable his students to be in better control of their mind while they play. This unique training method has assisted many notable Korean golfers to improve their ability. With his recent O-1 Visa approval, our client will be working as a golf instructor in Central Florida.
November 8, 2017
December 6, 2017
September 13, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- EB 5 Visa Approval for Brazilian Client and his family.
- O-1 Visa Approved for Korean Golf Instructor
- Haitian TPS Beneficiaries Continue to await Guidance from USCIS (Honduran and Nicaraguan TPS Holders also Impacted)
- Skilled Workers, Professionals and Other Workers May Qualify for an EB-3 Visa
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa Approved for Folk Singer