Colombo & Hurd is proud to announce the recent approval of an O-1 Visa for our client, a Golf Instructor and citizen of the Republic of Korea. The O-1 is a non-immigrant visa reserved for foreign nationals who possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. Our client had achieved exceptional success both as a golfer and golf instructor. His coaching methods include not only golf techniques, but also techniques that enable his students to be in better control of their mind while they play. This unique training method has assisted many notable Korean golfers to improve their ability. With his recent O-1 Visa approval, our client will be working as a golf instructor in Central Florida.
March 29, 2018
January 18, 2018
May 4, 2018
February 27, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for National of Brazil and Italy for Video Production Company
- P1 Visa Approved for an International Soccer Player Support Specialist
- E2 Visa for Canadian and Brazilian Dual National Approved at US Consulate General Toronto
- Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).