Colombo & Hurd is proud to announce the recent approval of an O-1 Visa for our client, a Golf Instructor and citizen of the Republic of Korea. The O-1 is a non-immigrant visa reserved for foreign nationals who possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. Our client had achieved exceptional success both as a golfer and golf instructor. His coaching methods include not only golf techniques, but also techniques that enable his students to be in better control of their mind while they play. This unique training method has assisted many notable Korean golfers to improve their ability. With his recent O-1 Visa approval, our client will be working as a golf instructor in Central Florida.
October 3, 2019
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card in 2020 (Step-by-Step Guide).
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]
- Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
- Immigration Denials: Complete Guide to Overcome Immigration & Green Card Denials and Win.