Colombo & Hurd, PL is honored to be a sponsor of the Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo on October 26th and 27th, 2017. The Cannes Expo is the world’s leading exhibition featuring companies from over 30 countries dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting and will be held at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes. France. Colombo & Hurd’s founding partner, Carlos M. Colombo, is one of the select speakers presenting “US Immigration Through Investment: Analyzing the Options from a Legal Standpoint” on October 27th at 10am. The presentation will focus on immigration options for potential US investors including the EB-5 Visa, E-2 Visa and the L-1 Visa. Mr. Colombo is honored to be the sole U.S. Immigration Attorney who will be presenting at the Expo. If you are attending the Expo please be sure to stop by our booth #33 and attend Mr. Colombo’s presentation.
January 25, 2017
EB-5 I-526, I-829 and I-924 Processing Times Reach New Records as Thousands of Applications Await Processing
October 11, 2016
Extension of EB-5 Visa Policy Until September Provides Additional Opportunities to Secure U.S.Citizenship
February 23, 2016
March 24, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Consultant in Digital Design and Technology Intelligence
- EB-2 NIW Approved for Software Engineer
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal