Colombo & Hurd, PL is honored to be a sponsor of the Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo on October 26th and 27th, 2017. The Cannes Expo is the world’s leading exhibition featuring companies from over 30 countries dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting and will be held at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes. France. Colombo & Hurd’s founding partner, Carlos M. Colombo, is one of the select speakers presenting “US Immigration Through Investment: Analyzing the Options from a Legal Standpoint” on October 27th at 10am. The presentation will focus on immigration options for potential US investors including the EB-5 Visa, E-2 Visa and the L-1 Visa. Mr. Colombo is honored to be the sole U.S. Immigration Attorney who will be presenting at the Expo. If you are attending the Expo please be sure to stop by our booth #33 and attend Mr. Colombo’s presentation.
November 12, 2015
January 23, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case
- E2 Visa for Event Decorating and Design Business Approved for Dual Indian and Canadian National