Colombo & Hurd, PL is honored to be a sponsor of the Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo on October 26th and 27th, 2017. The Cannes Expo is the world’s leading exhibition featuring companies from over 30 countries dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting and will be held at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes. France. Colombo & Hurd’s founding partner, Carlos M. Colombo, is one of the select speakers presenting “US Immigration Through Investment: Analyzing the Options from a Legal Standpoint” on October 27th at 10am. The presentation will focus on immigration options for potential US investors including the EB-5 Visa, E-2 Visa and the L-1 Visa. Mr. Colombo is honored to be the sole U.S. Immigration Attorney who will be presenting at the Expo. If you are attending the Expo please be sure to stop by our booth #33 and attend Mr. Colombo’s presentation.
March 3, 2017
November 6, 2017
September 25, 2014
November 12, 2015
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for Canadian Entrepreneur’s HVAC Company at U.S. Consulate in Toronto
- E2 Visa Approved for Mexican Entrepreneur in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
- E2 Visa for Brazil National Approved at Sao Paulo, Brazil US Consulate
- E2 Visa Approved for Purchase of Jacksonville, Florida Gas Station for National of Kazakhstan and Family
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take?