Colombo & Hurd, PL is honored to be a sponsor of the Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo on October 26th and 27th, 2017. The Cannes Expo is the world’s leading exhibition featuring companies from over 30 countries dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting and will be held at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes. France. Colombo & Hurd’s founding partner, Carlos M. Colombo, is one of the select speakers presenting “US Immigration Through Investment: Analyzing the Options from a Legal Standpoint” on October 27th at 10am. The presentation will focus on immigration options for potential US investors including the EB-5 Visa, E-2 Visa and the L-1 Visa. Mr. Colombo is honored to be the sole U.S. Immigration Attorney who will be presenting at the Expo. If you are attending the Expo please be sure to stop by our booth #33 and attend Mr. Colombo’s presentation.
Extension of EB-5 Visa Policy Until September Provides Additional Opportunities to Secure U.S.Citizenship
February 23, 2016
October 13, 2015
November 12, 2015
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- E2 Visa for Canadian and Brazilian Dual National Approved at US Consulate General Toronto
- Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).
- EB1C (Green card for Foreign Executive or Manager) Approved for Orlando Gym Executive and Manager
- E2 Visa Status Approved for National of India and Canada for Gas Station and Convenience Store