Colombo & Hurd, PL is honored to be a sponsor of the Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo on October 26th and 27th, 2017. The Cannes Expo is the world’s leading exhibition featuring companies from over 30 countries dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting and will be held at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes. France. Colombo & Hurd’s founding partner, Carlos M. Colombo, is one of the select speakers presenting “US Immigration Through Investment: Analyzing the Options from a Legal Standpoint” on October 27th at 10am. The presentation will focus on immigration options for potential US investors including the EB-5 Visa, E-2 Visa and the L-1 Visa. Mr. Colombo is honored to be the sole U.S. Immigration Attorney who will be presenting at the Expo. If you are attending the Expo please be sure to stop by our booth #33 and attend Mr. Colombo’s presentation.
March 24, 2017
November 6, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- EB1 Visa Approval for Software Developer Artist from Argentina
- L-1 Visas Receive Increased Scrutiny Under Trump Administration
- How to Hire the Best Orlando Immigration Lawyer for your Case
- The Three Most Important EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability) Visa Trends in the Trump Era
- EB 5 Visa Approval for Brazilian Client and his family.