Colombo & Hurd, PL is honored to be a sponsor of the Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo on October 26th and 27th, 2017. The Cannes Expo is the world’s leading exhibition featuring companies from over 30 countries dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting and will be held at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes. France. Colombo & Hurd’s founding partner, Carlos M. Colombo, is one of the select speakers presenting “US Immigration Through Investment: Analyzing the Options from a Legal Standpoint” on October 27th at 10am. The presentation will focus on immigration options for potential US investors including the EB-5 Visa, E-2 Visa and the L-1 Visa. Mr. Colombo is honored to be the sole U.S. Immigration Attorney who will be presenting at the Expo. If you are attending the Expo please be sure to stop by our booth #33 and attend Mr. Colombo’s presentation.
November 6, 2017
September 25, 2014
March 14, 2016
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- USCIS Finalizes Overhaul of H-1B Visa Lottery – Selection Starts 3/1/2020
- EB1 Approval for Neurologist in Just 9 days
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?