We are proud to announce the E2 Visa approval for one of our Canadian clients who recently purchased a franchise specializing in signage and marketing. Our client purchased an existing franchise that provides a variety of materials for its clients including banners, storefront signs, digital displays and more. Our client underwent the interview in Toronto 17 days after we filed his application and was approved immediately following the interview for a five year E-2 Visa.
August 16, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Consultant in Digital Design and Technology Intelligence
- EB-2 NIW Approved for Software Engineer
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal