We are proud to announce the E2 Visa approval for one of our Canadian clients who recently purchased a franchise specializing in signage and marketing. Our client purchased an existing franchise that provides a variety of materials for its clients including banners, storefront signs, digital displays and more. Our client underwent the interview in Toronto 17 days after we filed his application and was approved immediately following the interview for a five year E-2 Visa.
December 10, 2017
February 27, 2018
December 6, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- EB1 Visa Approval for Software Developer Artist from Argentina
- L-1 Visas Receive Increased Scrutiny Under Trump Administration
- How to Hire the Best Orlando Immigration Lawyer for your Case
- The Three Most Important EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability) Visa Trends in the Trump Era
- EB 5 Visa Approval for Brazilian Client and his family.