We are proud to announce the E2 Visa approval for one of our Canadian clients who recently purchased a franchise specializing in signage and marketing. Our client purchased an existing franchise that provides a variety of materials for its clients including banners, storefront signs, digital displays and more. Our client underwent the interview in Toronto 17 days after we filed his application and was approved immediately following the interview for a five year E-2 Visa.
January 18, 2018
March 31, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- E2 Visa for Canadian and Brazilian Dual National Approved at US Consulate General Toronto
- Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).
- EB1C (Green card for Foreign Executive or Manager) Approved for Orlando Gym Executive and Manager
- E2 Visa Status Approved for National of India and Canada for Gas Station and Convenience Store