We are proud to announce the E2 Visa approval for one of our Canadian clients who recently purchased a franchise specializing in signage and marketing. Our client purchased an existing franchise that provides a variety of materials for its clients including banners, storefront signs, digital displays and more. Our client underwent the interview in Toronto 17 days after we filed his application and was approved immediately following the interview for a five year E-2 Visa.
February 27, 2018
January 18, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case
- E2 Visa for Event Decorating and Design Business Approved for Dual Indian and Canadian National