Colombo & Hurd, PL congratulates our client, a Colombian physician, who was recently approved for an EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa as a result of his recognized extraordinary ability in Sports Medicine, Childhood Obesity and Lifestyle Health. The EB1 category grants a permanent residence (the “green card”) based on demonstrating that the applicant possesses extraordinary ability in his area of expertise. Our client exceeded the requirements to obtain approval in this category, and he will be admitted to live in the United States along with his wife and children. According to recent statistics, nearly 1 in 5 school age children and young people (6 to 19 years) in the United States has obesity. Thus, our client definitely will contribute to the United States in light of his extensive experience as a doctor in the specialized field of Childhood Obesity and Lifestyle Health. If you want that one of our experienced attorneys evaluate your profile to know whether or not you are a potential candidate for an EB-1, please do not hesitate to contact us at our office in Orlando (407) 478-1111 or Tampa (813) 543-6927.
October 5, 2019
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks