Colombo & Hurd congratulates our Argentine client who recently received his E-2 visa as an investor for 5 years to manage and develop a Food Trucks business in the United States. After being interviewed by a Consular Officer at the U.S. Embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina, his application was approved as an E-2 visa investor. This visa will allow him to live in the United States together with his wife and child, and manage his business as General Director of his own company and investment. Our client should have to demonstrate that he made a substantial investment by purchasing two “Food Trucks” located in two of the most important skiing centers within the United States. Our client will sell artisan empanadas Argentinas and churros and hot chocolate during the winter season for the thousands of visitors who enjoy winter sports in these important ski centers. Again, congratulations to our successful client and we were pleased to represent him on this important endeavor for him and his family. If you are a national of Argentina who wants to invest in the United States and apply for an E-2 visa, feel free to contact our office in Orlando at (407) 478-1111 or Tampa at (813) 444-1114.
August 16, 2018
EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
April 2, 2020
November 8, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card in 2020 (Step-by-Step Guide).
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor