Congratulations to our client, a dual Canadian and Chinese national who recently received an approval of her change of status request to E-2 Status. The client is an optometrist who will operate an optometry practice in Austin, Texas. In addition to the healthcare services, the Company will offer frames sourced from unique vendors that are not found elsewhere. Each batch of frames will be carefully selected for stylistic qualities and aesthetic elements by talented opticians with an eye for fashion. The Company aims to increase profitability by reaching to new patients, in particular within the Asian community. The practice currently serves patients from Austin, Brentwood, Crestview, Domain, Allandale, and Shoal Creek, TX.
June 27, 2019
October 12, 2018
EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
April 2, 2020
September 20, 2020
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Human Resources Consultant
- E2 Visa Approved for Canadian National for Texas Optometry Practice
- Three Most Important EB1 Visa Trends for 2021
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Consultant in Digital Design and Technology Intelligence
- EB-2 NIW Approved for Software Engineer