Congratulations to our client, a dual national of Brazil and Canada, whose E2 Visa was approved at the US Consulate in Toronto earlier this week. Our client was an essential employee for a private carrier, trucking services organization that provides high quality truckload freight services in partnership with a transportation and logistic brokerage organization which works with an extensive variety of distributors and customers. The transportation company is based in Orlando and serves the Orlando, Kissimmee and Sanford, Florida markets. Although the E-2 Visa is typically not available for Brazilian nationals as there is presently no E2 Visa treaty with Brazil, our client’s dual citizenship with Canada allowed him to be eligbile for and receive the visa for a five year period. Congratulations!
September 13, 2017
August 16, 2018
April 6, 2017
November 3, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How to Find the Best Tampa Immigration Lawyer
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case