Congratulations to our client, a dual national of Brazil and Canada, whose E2 Visa was approved at the US Consulate in Toronto earlier this week. Our client was an essential employee for a private carrier, trucking services organization that provides high quality truckload freight services in partnership with a transportation and logistic brokerage organization which works with an extensive variety of distributors and customers. The transportation company is based in Orlando and serves the Orlando, Kissimmee and Sanford, Florida markets. Although the E-2 Visa is typically not available for Brazilian nationals as there is presently no E2 Visa treaty with Brazil, our client’s dual citizenship with Canada allowed him to be eligbile for and receive the visa for a five year period. Congratulations!
January 10, 2020
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L1 Visa Approved for Aircraft Engineer
- Green Card Denials Increase Substantially Inside the US in 2020: Another Brick in the Invisible Wall.
- Colombo & Hurd Ranked No. 1 Immigration Law Firm in Central Florida by Orlando Business Journal
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card in 2020 (Step-by-Step Guide).
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Food Safety Auditor