Congratulations to our client, a dual national of Brazil and Canada, whose E2 Visa was approved at the US Consulate in Toronto earlier this week. Our client was an essential employee for a private carrier, trucking services organization that provides high quality truckload freight services in partnership with a transportation and logistic brokerage organization which works with an extensive variety of distributors and customers. The transportation company is based in Orlando and serves the Orlando, Kissimmee and Sanford, Florida markets. Although the E-2 Visa is typically not available for Brazilian nationals as there is presently no E2 Visa treaty with Brazil, our client’s dual citizenship with Canada allowed him to be eligbile for and receive the visa for a five year period. Congratulations!
April 6, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks