Congratulations to our client, a dual national of Brazil and Canada, whose E2 Visa was approved at the US Consulate in Toronto earlier this week. Our client was an essential employee for a private carrier, trucking services organization that provides high quality truckload freight services in partnership with a transportation and logistic brokerage organization which works with an extensive variety of distributors and customers. The transportation company is based in Orlando and serves the Orlando, Kissimmee and Sanford, Florida markets. Although the E-2 Visa is typically not available for Brazilian nationals as there is presently no E2 Visa treaty with Brazil, our client’s dual citizenship with Canada allowed him to be eligbile for and receive the visa for a five year period. Congratulations!
April 28, 2015
November 8, 2017
October 12, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved in Toronto for Investor & Essential Employee for Men’s Personal Care Company
- USCIS Finalizes Overhaul of H-1B Visa Lottery – Selection Starts 3/1/2020
- EB1 Approval for Neurologist in Just 9 days
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.