Congratulations to our client, a dual national of Brazil and Canada, whose E2 Visa was approved at the US Consulate in Toronto earlier this week. Our client was an essential employee for a private carrier, trucking services organization that provides high quality truckload freight services in partnership with a transportation and logistic brokerage organization which works with an extensive variety of distributors and customers. The transportation company is based in Orlando and serves the Orlando, Kissimmee and Sanford, Florida markets. Although the E-2 Visa is typically not available for Brazilian nationals as there is presently no E2 Visa treaty with Brazil, our client’s dual citizenship with Canada allowed him to be eligbile for and receive the visa for a five year period. Congratulations!
December 10, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for Preschool Franchise at US Consulate in Sao Paolo, Brazil
- E2 Visa for Sweden: Complete Guide for Swedish Investors in the US
- E2 Visa approved for Tanning Salon Business for Canadian National
- E2 Visa Requirements: How to Achieve E2 Visa Approval
- L-1 Visa Extension Processing Time: How Long Does It Take to Extend the L-1 Visa?