Congratulations to our client, a Brazilian national, on their recent P-1S approval after overcoming a difficult Request for Assistance (RFE). The RFE noted that the Beneficiary does not have the critical knowledge, qualifications, and experience for the position. We provided evidence indicating that the Beneficiary has worked alongside and supported Professional players in this capacity. We also obtained letters from professional soccer players as well as top level professional sports teams indicating that she was an essential member of their team without whom the players would not have been able to transition into the team. Congrats!
December 6, 2017
November 3, 2017
January 18, 2018
December 10, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- E2 Visa Approved for National of Brazil and Italy for Video Production Company
- P1 Visa Approved for an International Soccer Player Support Specialist
- E2 Visa for Canadian and Brazilian Dual National Approved at US Consulate General Toronto
- Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).