Congratulations to our client, a Brazilian national, on their recent P-1S approval after overcoming a difficult Request for Assistance (RFE). The RFE noted that the Beneficiary does not have the critical knowledge, qualifications, and experience for the position. We provided evidence indicating that the Beneficiary has worked alongside and supported Professional players in this capacity. We also obtained letters from professional soccer players as well as top-level professional sports teams indicating that she was an essential member of their team without whom the players would not have been able to transition into the team. Congrats!
May 4, 2018
E2 Visa Approved for Purchase of Jacksonville, Florida Gas Station for National of Kazakhstan and Family
May 5, 2019
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1 Visa Extension Processing Time: How Long Does It Take to Extend the L-1 Visa?
- E2 Visas for Mexican Nationals
- Colombian Physician Approved for EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa
- How to Apply for the National Interest Waiver Green Card
- E2 Visas Approved for Investors at US Consulate in Buenos Aires, Argentina