Congratulations to our client, a Brazilian national, on their recent P-1S approval after overcoming a difficult Request for Assistance (RFE). The RFE noted that the Beneficiary does not have the critical knowledge, qualifications, and experience for the position. We provided evidence indicating that the Beneficiary has worked alongside and supported Professional players in this capacity. We also obtained letters from professional soccer players as well as top-level professional sports teams indicating that she was an essential member of their team without whom the players would not have been able to transition into the team. Congrats!
August 16, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks