Congratulations to our client, a Brazilian national, on their recent P-1S approval after overcoming a difficult Request for Assistance (RFE). The RFE noted that the Beneficiary does not have the critical knowledge, qualifications, and experience for the position. We provided evidence indicating that the Beneficiary has worked alongside and supported Professional players in this capacity. We also obtained letters from professional soccer players as well as top-level professional sports teams indicating that she was an essential member of their team without whom the players would not have been able to transition into the team. Congrats!
May 4, 2018
November 8, 2017
E2 Visa Approved for Purchase of Jacksonville, Florida Gas Station for National of Kazakhstan and Family
May 5, 2019
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How Long Does the National Interest Waiver Process Take? [2020 Update]
- Green Card Eligibility for Foreign Doctors Encouraged by Trump’s Executive Order and Easing of Licensing Requirements by US States
- Immigration Denials: Complete Guide to Overcome Immigration & Green Card Denials and Win.
- EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
- US Visa Opportunities for Foreign Physicians and Healthcare Workers: The Impact of Coronavirus in the US and the Potential for a Green Card through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver.