Our client, a successful Brazilian businessman, worked in the information technology field for more than 20 years in Sao Paolo, Brazil. He wanted to move with his family to the United States and after reviewing the options he decided to invest and file for file for his EB-5 Visa. His application was approved in 15 months.
August 18, 2016
November 12, 2015
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks