Our client, a successful Brazilian businessman, worked in the information technology field for more than 20 years in Sao Paolo, Brazil. He wanted to move with his family to the United States and after reviewing the options he decided to invest and file for file for his EB-5 Visa. His application was approved in 15 months.
The Future of the EB-5 Visa in Light of Unprecedented Demand: The Investment Sustainment Requirement
August 24, 2015
September 13, 2017
March 29, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case
- E2 Visa for Event Decorating and Design Business Approved for Dual Indian and Canadian National