Our client, a successful Brazilian businessman, worked in the information technology field for more than 20 years in Sao Paolo, Brazil. He wanted to move with his family to the United States and after reviewing the options he decided to invest and file for file for his EB-5 Visa. His application was approved in 15 months.
EB-1 Visa and J-1 Waiver Approved for Brazilian Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease Specialist in 4 days.
April 2, 2020
E2 Visa Approved for Purchase of Jacksonville, Florida Gas Station for National of Kazakhstan and Family
May 5, 2019
October 13, 2016
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- Green Card for Engineers through the EB-2 National Interest Waiver
- TPS for Venezuelans: Three Important Things to Know
- E2 Visa approved at Toronto Consulate after Expedited Interview during COVID-19 Protocols
- Green Card for Entrepreneurs through the EB2 National Interest Waiver
- EB2 National Interest Waiver Approved for Human Resources Consultant