Our client, a successful Brazilian businessman, worked in the information technology field for more than 20 years in Sao Paolo, Brazil. He wanted to move with his family to the United States and after reviewing the options he decided to invest and file for file for his EB-5 Visa. His application was approved in 15 months.
December 6, 2017
March 29, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
Areas Of Practice
From The Blog
- E2 Visa for Canadian and Brazilian Dual National Approved at US Consulate General Toronto
- Attorney Rusten Hurd Interviewed on Federal Court’s Rejection of Trump Administration’s Attempt to End DACA
- Options for Immigrant Investors and Entrepreneurs in 2018 (One Year into the Trump Era).
- EB1C (Green card for Foreign Executive or Manager) Approved for Orlando Gym Executive and Manager
- E2 Visa Status Approved for National of India and Canada for Gas Station and Convenience Store