Please join us in congratulating our clients Luis and Debora from Brazil who received the approval of their EB-5 this week. Luis made an investment through the Magic Village, a luxury vacation townhome community offering the services, amenities, and facilities of a vacation resort with the privacy and comfort of home located in Kissimmee, Florida. We would like to congratulate Luis and Debra on their success from both an immigration and business standpoint. Parabéns!
As Uncertainty Surrounds H-1B Visas, Businesses and Individuals May Consider L-1 or EB-5 Visas, Respectively
April 26, 2017
January 25, 2017
March 14, 2016
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- L-1B Visa Approved for Dominican Employee of Medical Supplies Company with Specialized Knowledge
- E2 Visa Approved for Colombian Entrepreneur owner of Tourist Transportation Company in Orlando.
- Which Jobs or Occupations Qualify for the EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?
- E2 Visa Approved for Solar Panel Company Employee at US Consulate in Bogota, Colombia.
- E2 Visa Approved for Argentinian Investor in Food Trucks